Saturday 30 July 2011

First stop: Anatomy p.2

New post means new things! Part two of 'First Stop: Anatomy' concerns the 'bit in between' on the face- the nose. It was from the nose that the Egyptians extracted the internal organs, and it's recorded that memory loss can be obtained when sharp objects are inserted so much that it penetrates the skull...
Enough history/science for now, here's my first submission to this here post, also in my dA gallery, so, check it out!
I'll be updating with more noses, before moving onto the lips and ears, then i'll be combining the knowledge into full faces :D
watch this space lovelies!

Two updates in the same day! I bring more noses for your viewing and appreciation. Enjoy! Apparently i forgot to add my signature to the last piece, but i remembered this time! ^^ Reference links can be found in the description of the piece on my deviant page here. I'm happy with noses now, so I'll be moving onto the lips.
bye for now! /wave

No comments:

Post a Comment