Wednesday 20 July 2011

Enter the Art Machine...

So I've made this little blog to showcase and document my progression in, surprise surprise, art. I've always been insanely interested in Art, beginning with the likes of 'Art Attack' television show presenter Neil Buchanan and the legend Rolf Harris ("can ya tell what it is yet?!"). The majority of my art experience in my younger years mainly came from copying pictures of animals, which, in hindsight may not have been the best thing to do because it completely ignored anatomy and muscular structures...
Now, at the tender age of 17, i am beginning to record my journey into the world of Digitalia, where my main place of residence will be Adobe Photoshop creative suite 5. My mode of transport will be the Art Machine, from which i will send my art work onto the world wide web.
So, let's begin, shall we? Digitalia, here i come!

No comments:

Post a Comment